CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Summer Collection 02-10 is OUT


Dear followers and bloggers, thank you for being patient on me :). At last my new second summer collection is here. I know it took long time but you will forgive me after taking a look at the new trendy designs.
You are all most welcome to ask or suggest, being better designer is by listening to my lover clients and followers.
If any of you wanted to purchase a shailah which is already sold, I can stitch others by order and quantity, you can go to the page My Lovely Colors  and choose the combination you would like to have by giving me the code number of the color.
Enjoy it and can't wait to hear your comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome