CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

S-56


I had many thought before I end doing this design, I even told myself 'Fatma if you are going to do fashion show, this should go first!!' It looks like designers design isn't it :)
 Let's have a closer look and TALK about it:

 Tulle made of color called dodger blue, crystals on colors of aqua bohemica, rose which was used on top of the tulle and on the bottom we used large pieces of fuchsia color. In the middle of the gulab- in indian means rose, we add one of the large crystals which can be add by stitching. We forgot to mention color of the hijab,scarf; it's a very light magenta 
LOVE you my design mucha mucha!!

Price:  18.0 OMR
          46.7 USD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome