CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Our 1st tutorial arrived

Salam everyone, I did it again! and will always do it in shaa Allah. This is my second video on You Tube which is about this easy way of wearing your hijab, I used scarf with raffles which can give you more puffiness on your face (if you like to, some ladies doesn't like to go with that!).


Can't wait to hear all your comments, I'm still nervous with camera but hope we will be best friends soon :)


4 comments:

Nehan

Love it!

Unknown

Thanks Nihan, we love you too!

Nawalitoo

wow.. didnt know it was that easy :) i myself started to change the way i wear my hijab as i got bored of my old style,.

all the best :)

Nawal

Unknown

Yes it's one step to change our everyday look. And yeah don't we get bored of the same way?! That's why I'm trying to be more creative and share with you to change our routine & look more pretty
Thanks for the support. ~*^_^*~

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome