CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

On Spotlight - part 01


My big goal when I started my business is spread the word; how to be success women while you are at home, how to listen to the voice inside you, how to say YES to all your challenges..Just how????

I got that chance when I had an interview with one of our best readable newspapers in Oman The Week; I was in the issue #390 on Wednesday 25 August. The article was by Emma Williams, lovely person. You can check here. Ohhh no!! I couldn't download or add PDF file here will check with my husband and ask him for help :S

I was not that happy with the photo as it shows me fat (while I'm not), one more thing not mentioning my business name or where to find me :( when I asked Emma about that she said it's there policy not to mention the person's site, email or phone number but at least people started to know me from facebook as she mentioned that in the article. Thank you The Week specially Emma for giving me this sweet opportunity to SPREAD THE WORD ;) 
Note: check post part 02


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome