CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome Back

I'm back after a long long break. Back with clear mind, out of stress and refreshed and ready to rock my world :-) . Back with new designs  and styles as well. I'm ready to take any order right now, yaaaay Just email me with design code, color of fabric you would like to go with, you can check this PAGE to help choosing color. Oh and the most important news is that I have new designs will add images as soon as I can. Hope you all miss me as I do :-D these days I'm getting really busy to get back to my track; exhibition is on the way, yeah will post about that later. I'm happy that again I can look for fabrics, buy accessories and match between them ahhh I love my work!!!
Anyhow, this was quick post just to let you know I'm back to my passion and can't wait to take your orders. LOVE YA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome