CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

International rates

For long time now I was looking for shipping company who can deliver my abayas and scarves outbound. Here in Oman we can't sell anything online sadly :( but for import I went to several shipping companies over here there prices kills me; how I'm suppose to send abaya which worth 30 OMR/77.9 $ by the price 40 or 50 OMR/103 or 130 $ it's not fair to my customers.
One day I just stopped by our national post office (Oman Post) I spoke to their employees and they were friendly and helpful, they even gave me book about rates of postal services. I didn't know they have express delivery as well which takes four days to deliver. Recently I made abaya to one of my sweet customers and send it by Oman Post to the States; I can't wait to hear from my friend what she think about her abaya. My next post will be about her abaya so keep waiting for updates ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome