CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eid Designs/ Orders

I would like to share some of the designs were made for customers for Eid. Just to mention some of the designs were not my choices; some of our customers wanted something to go with the design or embroideries in their dresses and some wanted something very simple. Our ordered the way they decide. Of course those designs will have codes like any other design of scarves to give variety choices to you. The designs which I don't comment means details has been mentioned before, will try to link between them.

S-16
Link here for details

S-17
 
Click HERE for design details.


S-18

More details here

S-19

Click HERE for more details


S-20

This design is similar to THIS TIME PEACH but this one the lace is on one side and different color of course. The color of lace used here is very light gray, stones were pink foch and rainbow.
Cost 20 OMR (51.9 USD)
 
S-21
This is the same design WAVE DESIGN but I wanted to post the image again as this one is more clear. Still available.

S-22

This design contain embroideries in round circles in pink foch and blue turquoise. the crystals are in center of every circle with same color.
Cost 20 OMR (51.9 USD)

S-23

If you are looking for something very simple then this design suits you. As it shows I made those crystals only at corners; I was not satisfied so after that I made more crystals and forgot to take a photo :)
Cost 10 OMR (25.9 USD)

S-24

This red stole my heart!! if you ask me why; just look at the details, crystals in three colors: Turquoise, Red & Rainbow. The design only one side unless you ordered for two sides. I made it in purple as well
Cost 20 OMR (51.9 USD)





S-25

The metal work in this scarf was taking from my customers dress, she wanted the same design and color (golden) to be in her scarf and we made it. No crystals or embroideries were added.
Cost 12 OMR (33.7 USD)


S-26



This design was made before, check for details

S-27



Even this design was stitched before, it seems most of our customers like to have this design well I don't blame them :) check it out

S-28

This design was made as well check

S-29

This one of my favorite, do you know why; because I made those crystals by myself. In all my scarves I just draw the idea and a tailor stitch but this time it was different, I decided to do the job myself and the customer was happy with the scarf. As it shows, I did different sizes and shapes of flowers with different sizes colors of crystals (orange red, rainbow & olive).
11 OMR (28.5 USD)

S-30

This design was stitched before

S-31


Black shailah, one side has lace with black crystals on top of elastic to make it look puffy
Cost 4 OMR (10.3 USD)

S-32

  This design was mentioned before; added because this photo is more clear.
17 OMR (44.1 USD)

S-33

I'm really apologize as it shows this photo is not clear; I sold it before even capture a good photo but believe me this is woow full of crystals in different colors (blue foch, turquoise, light golden, lemon green and navy blue) in one straight line and one side as well. I will stitch it again in different colors. it might be little bit expensive but worth it, honestly.
Cost 32 OMR (83.1 USD)

S-34

This design was mention before is made of satin material (pink, turquoise and off white) with pearls in the middle and threads of the same colors I mentioned. The design is in two sides, here is the other side

Cost 06 OMR (15.5 USD)

S-35

Even this design was made before, check out here
Cost 16 OMR (41.5 USD)

S-36


This one is made of colorful levels of blue, it's made of mystic and normal threads. The design is made in two sides same size and style.
Cost 4 OMR (10.3 USD)



Those are all the designs from last Eid. It was delayed for long time but hope that won't happen again :) will be waiting for comments thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

Really nice designs Fatma ma sha Allah

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

Unknown

Thanks sweet Mayya I'm glad you liked them

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome