CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Orders

Wow I should be proud of myself today, two post at once :-) well not lucky everyday. In other hand, it seems I'm getting busy more and more everyday, thanks God!! Last week I had an order for scarves which suppose to take for stitching only four days, yes f o u r days; customer wanted to have it for wedding on Friday. It was order of two scarves, check the images:
S-38

This design took from my customer's dress, as she wanted to be the same. It contains of silver thread with green wool yarns in the center with sky blue crystals sprinkled in organized places.
Let's take closeup look:


The second design was a bunch of crystals sprinkled in nice and neat way. leave you with photos:
S-39

Crystals colors are pure black and white, black was in difrrent sizes but white I use few in large pieces just to break the darkness of the night ;-) I did the design in two sides.

Another closer look:

Hope you like them as much as I do. Wait soon for new update of our new collection, coming soon well hopefully before Eid  ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome