CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

New abaya design-part 2

In last post it seems I forgot to show you what FREE GIFTS did Tahani choose and the packaging thing. She chose two items and what a good choices ;-) she went for FG-17 and FG-18 oh and I need to remove them from the list as well. Here we go with photos:

 Those are the gifts which she got..


And here after packing them with abaya scarf and you can see I add thankful sticker 


Closer look


 Even abaya was ready to go ^_^


At the end I wrapped them with fabric which is look like paper actually, unfortunately I forgot to take photo. Maybe next time when I have an opportunity to send outbound.  That's all for now, thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are most welcome